Monday, October 8, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays....

don't usually get me down, but today.....

Started way too early (4:00am) to catch a bus by 4:30 to get to work by 6:30 to find that I didn't have keys to get in. Several hours, a ride with a customer and Lisa's mom coming with keys later, Work!

My weekend however--Fantastic!

Friday was able to borrow Lisa's van to see Curt! Yeah!!! Thought I wouldn't see him until this Sunday at the earliest so that was great!

Saturday--Family day. With my sister, brother-in-law and 2 nieces and a nephew as well as my mom and dad. Dinner at Red Lobster--Crab legs--YUM! And coconut cake decorated by S1 and S2 (nephew and niece).

Sunday-- Took the bus to Lisa's shop to borrow her van to go to Mass as the choir I'm in was singing. Bus was delayed 3 times due to Marathon. :( Started wondering if I was going to make it. Did, with only 15 minutes to spare before Mass. But it was nice. Loved a quote Fr. used by St. Francis--We should preach Christ constantly and if we have to even use words. I love it! Let your actions and attitude show what Christianity should be. Yep--I think that is the best type of evangelism yet.

Then went back to work for a few hours, during which Dave brought me lunch and roses. A gift from Curt. Dave had talked to Curt and worked it all out to get the flowers to me. I am such a blessed person. I keep crying when I see them. I feel so odd. So happy and sad at the same time--sometimes I think it is just not quite real. All that has happened. All that will continue to happen. But there it is. Flowers--from Curt, via Dave and all I can do is cry.

Enough! Time to go and get back to work.

No comments: