Thursday, October 11, 2007

My next few busy days!

So yesterday I went with Dave and Annie and got the car from lehmans. Work this morning, followed by some errands that I have been putting off as trying to get around on a bus is a bit...difficult. I mean if I had set up things like bank accounts and such thinking ahead to not being as mobile--it wouldn't be so hard, but as I did not think that way....

So thankful for D and A. They have not let me pay anything on the car. Annie's comment was that it will need enough repairs once you officially own it--don't worry about these--this is just fixing my problems before passing it on.

I hope to even get some things out to mom and dad's this evening. That would really make my day.

Then on Friday--work in the morning, artist reception at the store at 5pm and in between--helping Lisa with getting food and such ready for the artist reception.

Saturday--work in the morning, pack a bit in the afternoon, mass at 4:30 and class at 6pm. Home exhuasted at 10 or so.

Sunday--a friend, Tom is coming to visit Curt with me! Yeah!!!! I don't have to spend the 2 1/2 hours alone and Tom will help with gas too. This is such a wonderful thing.

Sunday night or Monday I'll be staying with mom (dad will be out of town) But that is ok--should go well.

So if I don't update this in the next few days.....I am just too darned busy!

No comments: