Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday, Monday

So it is Monday.

A few more people told about my situation. Offers of help starting to come in. A longish talk with Curt, telling him all that was happening and some of the offers up to now. His perspective is always unique. His comment was--"blame me as needed! It 's not like I have any dignity left. Heck I have to strip, bend over and expose myself to another person just to go to church!"

Lydia (my psychologist) comment was "It sounds like you are at a diametric moment" OK--I know what diametric means, but how does one have a diametric moment? Like this " It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Strangely--life can easily be both at the same time. Diametric moments. OK--I can see that.

Trying to decide how much contact to mantain with a friend who is going through his own hard time. Thought of several things I would like to share on the one hand, but on the other--wanting to respect his need to pull into himself. Guess I'll just wait and see. Maybe write down some of those thoughts for later sharing, or use as starters for this blog. We'll see.

Many more people will know what is happening after tonight. Should be interesting to see what will happen then. More Diametric moments I am sure.

No comments: