Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How fast can I move?

No I am not talking about speed races, but rather how quickly can I get all my things packed and out of the house I've been renting part of and into my parents or Lisa's house? Things just kind of keep getting worse and weirder there. I'm having a hard time getting in. :( . The landlord broke the lock we both have a key for about 2 weeks ago and still hasn't fixed it. He has taken to locking the door with a lock I don't have a key for. So I am locked out until he is around. And he makes me uncomfortable. I really don't like being there alone with him, I want to be able to get my things and start moving, but this makes it really hard. So I'll call D or another male friend tonight and see if they can go with me to retrieve the dogs and cat. And all the clothes I can fit into a car. Then hopefully I can get everything else in just a few trips. Thankfully not a lot unpacked. I guess I knew that this would not last. But it was a good stop on the way.

No comments: