Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Packing...again!

So we have about....2 weeks (YIKES!) to pack. Not that there is a ton of stuff. Which is good. We've hired a company to actually move things, but we're packing the boxes ourselves. We've got a small start, but it's not much. But we don't have long. :) I'm excited to be in a house again. Apartment living is ok, but I miss having a yard. And I miss my puppy. And I miss looking out a window while in the kitchen. (Why do apartments never have windows in their kitchens? The one in MN came close....it was in the attached dinning nook, but you had to kind of look sideways to see it. But the house has a window over the sink, just where I like to have one. :) I may try to get some pictures of it a bit later this month and post a few.

Oddly...Pat hasn't seen the place inside yet. We've made this huge decision based entirely on me. It feels really weird. I mean, I'm glad he trusts me, but I feel a bit....nervous? What if he hates the place? What if my description wasn't good? What if....I don't know...he's upset about it? So I'm a bit nervous. But hopefully it will all work out well.

No comments: