Thursday, July 9, 2009

I don't ususally do this...

but I'll make an exception as I have experienced first hand airlines inability to keep instraments safe in their cargo handling. (my French horn bell looked more like a V than an O when it arrived in Florida on a school trip. And it was packed in it's case with extra towels around it, with duck tape on the latches, and in a box that was taped shut! None of which made it all the way to Florida. It arrived without the box, duck tape or extra material that should have been protecting it. But at least the airline paid for it. :) But then again, the bad press of hurting a young teen would probably have helped my school in bargining.)

This song is really cute.

United breaks guitars
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/United-Breaks-Guitars-a-Smash-Hit-on-YouTube.html?corder=&pg=2#comments

No comments: