Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What a Week!

So it has been just over a week since my last post....why? The MOVE of course! All finished now--except the unpacking part--but then--I am not unpacking much. The musical instruments, the oil lamps, maybe the angels. that will be about it. Not a lot of room and honestly--I don't think my parents could handle a lot of the more---esoteric? of my possessions. ;) Thanks to Dave for all his help. Don't think I would have survived the move with you!

More will come now as I get the computer up and running at home (M & D) and hopefully have a bit of time here and there to myself. (although I think I will have to insist a bit on this with Mom--she seems to think if I am awake and at her house we should be together...:( I'll just remind her of Mamma and her desires to be alone sometimes. That will work! Mamma is still helping me out of tight spots even though she hasn't been with us for 4 years now. Which is hard for me to believe--seems like just yesterday I was calling her once or twice a week)

OK that was a bit on the sad side and I hate ending things like that--so a positive! I found the beads for a couple of custom rosaries I am making as well as a couple of new ones either for the store or for Christmas gifts (I am thinking of making one for my Mother-in-Law, a sister-in-law, and maybe a brother in law as well--we'll see.)

More unpacking today and then--maybe the computer?

No comments: