Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Interview? Why I'm I worried? I've done this...

a million times before--that is why I am worried. I am starting to feel like no one wants me. :( I know it is just a matter of time and finding the right fit. But--it's frustrating too. I mean I want to find a job that I enjoy, one that I feel like I'm helping people. But I need it to pay enough that I can live off it too. So--I have an interview today--not the "perfect job" but one I think I could enjoy. I have an information packet coming regarding another job and I have better feelings about that. So now--I just have to work on showing these folks what I can do. Curt reminded me that this is something I wanted to do when I first moved up here--and I do have many fond memories of my time in the school system working with the disabled. I love their ability to live in the now and to put all they have into the things they do. So here goes....Let the interviews start!

No comments: