Monday, February 8, 2010

Random thoughts....

I saw a bilboard advertising a job that I need to get a picture of to post here for a friend who is currently out of work...it's only a part time position...but how many places are actively searching for a winemaker? But there is a store here that is looking for just that.

We are having another town's underwater hockey team come and visit and teach us a bit. It's not until the end of the month, but I'm looking forward to it. I think it will be both fun and interesting.

I'm back at the first house I was at last April. It's a small house and that makes night shifts really hard to stay awake for as there just isn't as much to do. Thankfully I'm only there a month, and my night shifts are one week at the first (already done!) and one at the end of the month...and that's a short week! YAY!!!!

The weather is looking...possible for a trip to Minot on Friday. I need to take my car down to get some recall work done on it so I can actually get it licensed and insured here in Canada. I'll call the dealership tomorrow and try to get it all set up.

Until then...laundry, work, band, UWH....busy, busy, busy!

No comments: