Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hmmmm...should I even keep this????

So...It's been...five months since I wrote anything here. But I'm thinking again...I should start writing. So much has been happening...that maybe I should be keeping a journal of it somewhere. So...where to start???

Well I guess I'll start with what is probably the most important part. I met someone in late February. Hmmmm....call him David. David is in his early 40s. He's been married and divorced. He has a teenage son who lives quite far away. He drives a truck. Was not planning on giving my heart away again...ever. It's been hurt so often in the past few years. Even kind of dated a guy between Pat and David that I must admit...I kept my heart from. But David, well...won me over.

Oddly...he reminds me of my dad. I know...I know. All girls marry their fathers. But I didn't. I married the anthisis of my father. And eventually realized it and divorced. But now...wow.

He does things for me I don't even realize I need. Like cleaning out my car. Or buying a small book for me to write lists in so I'm not carrying a million pieces of paper in my purse. Or noticing the EXACT purse I carrying and when finding it on sale elsewhere...calls to ask if I'm going to want another just like it when this one is finally too old to carry.

No comments: