Sunday, June 14, 2009

Updates on appointments and the like....

So, it's been a few weeks now I guess. And the Dr. appointment has come and gone. Mostly good news. All lab work came back normal. And in some cases, better than normal. Good cholesterol is high. Bad cholesterol is lower than normal. :) Blood glucose levels are normal, no other problems with the tests. So the physical exam was good too. No obvious problems, no clear cause for my leg swelling. :( So on to the next thing. Which is an ultrasound of my kidneys. All the lab work seemed to show decent kidney function, but that is the next big thing that could be causing the problems in my legs and Dr. K wants to check it out.

Car is fixed, running well and should be licensed in Canada in the next week or so. :)

Work has been going well. Hard to believe I've been there 2 months already. Time is really flying! As a matter of fact....I need to go get ready for work. I'm off for two days after today, so I'll try to maybe write more then.

No comments: