Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's been too long!!!

So I realized it had been way too long since I put anything here! Life has been busy. An out of town trip with a friend, holidays with family, and the start of a new job! WOW no wonder I didn't post...So where to begin? At the very beginning of course! :)

The out of town trip was a great time. Days to myself (friend had to work-:( How sad!) But I was able to see some great art and a historical museum devoted to life in the mid 1800s. Just the things a history buff loves to do! Did a lot of walking too. So went into the holidays relaxed and a happy camper!

The Holidays were nice. Grandma was here from out of town. Sister A and Brother-in-law B as well as their kids S1, S2 and S3 came in on Christmas day and stayed for 5 days. They also brought 2 dogs. Add to my 3 and parents 2...7 dogs, 6 adults and 3 kids in one house...a bit of insanity, but lots of fun!

Sang in my Church choir for Christmas Eve mass. Was a beautiful service. Mom came with me. And a couple of friends joined me there too. Nice.

I think I'll end here and start the new job in a new post. :)

No comments: