Thursday, December 13, 2007

I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!

I am now officially a job coach for Northeast Contemporary Services, Inc (NCSI--no jokes from the NCIS fans out there!) I start on Friday January 4th at 8:30 A.M.

My responsibilities will be varied--assisting consumers with work, in house or in communinity; teaching social skills, rec skills, and cooking skills classes; assisting other job coaches and staff in other skills classes and larger projects.

I am soooo excited!!!!!! Pay is decent, Benefits are inclusive and included at no additional cost to me. 3 weeks paid time off the first year, one day more each year I work to a maximum of 5 weeks! And the possibility of going back to school and getting some of it paid for.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I've been hoping and praying for this. As have others.. may this be the beginning of a whole new life, full of hope and joy. :)